Biological men to finally be barred from women's toilets... 13 months after Supreme Court ruling
Sentiment Mix
Geography
Expert Signals
GB News - News
source • 1 mention
AI-Generated Claims
Generated from linked receipts; click sources for full context.
13 months after Supreme Court ruling.
Supported by 1 story
Biological men will be barred from women's toilets, changing facilities and sports teams under new official guidance.The guidance is finally set to be released 13 months after last year's Supreme Court ruling - which clarified the definition of sex under the Equality Act.Bridget Phillipson is expected to confirm the official guidance on Thursday, which will state what businesses and public bodes must do under the law to protect single-sex spaces.The delay to publish the guidance has allowed hospitals and leisure centres to allow trans women into female spaces.
Supported by 1 story
TRENDING Stories Videos Your Say The guidance was written by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) and submitted to the Equalities Minister in September - who requested several revisions before agreeing to publish it.Helen Joyce, the director of advocacy at Sex Matters, has called for public bodies to implement the new guidance after its release at once.She told The Telegraph: "There never was any reason for employers...
Supported by 1 story
Related Events
Ebola Response Update – May 19, 2026 - U.S. Department of State (.gov)
Uncategorized • 5/21/2026
Trump told Republican voters to reject Massie. They did: ANALYSIS
Uncategorized • 5/21/2026
Trump has long kept his tax returns secret. He says that might change now, after IRS deal - Castanet
Uncategorized • 5/21/2026
Why Tuesday’s Georgia Primary Has MASSIVE 2028 Implications - The Bulwark
Uncategorized • 5/21/2026
How Trump's IRS settlement could block tax audits of him, his family and their businesses
Uncategorized • 5/21/2026